Why client’s use James Cooke?
Clients turn to James Cooke when wanting to Transform their Organisation and strategies, and when taking over Leadership roles. in addition when;
- Needing to Make their Strategies Work
- Developing New Organisations and New Business
- Making Mergers and Acquisitions Work
- Improving the Performance of Individuals and Teams
- Introducing Key New Staff
- Developing their Own Careers
- Coping with crises.
A checklist of regular areas of expertise
Building Clients: The Marketing Cascade, The Network Machine, Relationship Management, Winning Bids, The Business Development Unit,
Making PR Work, The Learning Company
Managing People: Delegating Successfully, Recruiting the Best, Making Appraisals Work, The Induction Process, Developing People, Discussing the Un-discussables
Managing Cash: Focusing Business Plans, Managing Professionals, Designing Reporting Systems.
For a taster of his thinking look into the Dear Harry letters, The Managing in Recession series of articles and Understanding Leaders, his book on leadership – all available on this web.