Tuna Ceviche – Summer on a plate.
It has been a hot summer, the Blonde was out for the day, and the Tuna in Publix looked perfect – fresh, thick and heavy. Here’s how to entrance the love object.
- ½ lb thick tuna per person cut into ½ inch cubes.
- Small red onion minced, 1 clove elephant garlic crushed, pinch of chili pepper, tablespoon of capers, 1 avocado diced thickly.
- Juice of 1 lime.
- ¼ cup olive oil.
- A little salt and black pepper.
- 1/3 cup of extra lime juice.
- Bunch of Cilantro.
- Carefully combine the diced tuna with all the other ingredients apart from the extra lime and cilantro, refrigerate till needed – not more than 1 hour.
- 15 minutes before serving add the extra lime juice and combine once more.
- Serve sprinkled with chopped cilantro a full tomato salad and champagne – wonderful, summer on a plate.